Sunday, March 21, 2010

More Posts For The Post Throne!

That will make sense to about 10 people; hopefully none of them waste their time here.

Anyway, I said I'd post more so here it is. Unfortunately, I don't have a whole lot to say. Things have happened to me and around me, but I don't have anything clever to say about them. I guess. Or whatever.

My office sent me and three other attorneys to Phoenix for training. This is the fourth such training, and each of them have been quite good. Even better, each time we go we make new friends. The first time, well, we met each other, because we had all just started working in our office. The second time, we met a delightful young fellow named RJ. He's just super. The third time, I didn't go--this was when we lost Hope. The fourth time, I got to know some other folks a little bit better than the last one or two times, such that I feel comfortable talking to them again.

Unfortunately, the Phoenix training is finished. However, because we're all indigent defense attorneys, we will have lots of opportunities to run into each other again, specifically APDA. Something to look forward to.

No comments: